Dennis Michael Leonard, LUTCF
Mike was born and raised in Augusta, Georgia. He was educated at Aquinas High School and Augusta College. Mike has been in the Life Insurance business for 37 years and has been the Life Agent for The Insurance Center for over 23 years. Mike has shared his life with Jeanine Gray Leonard for 28 years with their 5 boys (2 sets of twins and 1 in the middle). He is a member of the St. Mary on the Hill Catholic Church; a 47 year 3rd degree Knight of Columbus; a charter member of the Augusta Irish Heritage Society; past Grand Marshall of the St. Patrick’s Day parade; is a Charter member of The Augusta Chapter of The Ancient Order of Hibernians; past Board Member of Girls, Inc.; and the Augusta Family Y. Mike is also a 10 gallon donor with Sheppard Community Blood Center.
Among his many insurance accomplishments are:
- Million Dollar Round Table
- United Insurance Company of America President’s Club 10 consecutive years
- 10 year LUTCF designation (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow)
- Protective Life Insurance Company President’s Club, 20 consecutive years
- First person awarded the LIFETIME Achievement award with the Agents Marketing Group of Athens, Georgia
- Represents MULTIPLE INSURANCE COMPANIES
Mike Has helped Thousands of families with their Life insurance needs and would be more than happy to be of help to you family.
Why Do We Buy Life Insurance?
Please click below